Will you help us with a donation?
Fukushima Children’s Fund has promoted the movement of collecting donations and of donating food radiation measuring instruments and whole-body radiation detectors (whole-body counters).
F.C.F. has also undertaken a recuperation project for the children living in radioactive contamination areas. We hope this recuperation in a radiation-free place will help the children to decrease their internal radiation exposure and strengthen their immune system.
Any amount will be greatly appreciated.
Will you join us as a fellow member?
＜ Annual membership fee ＞
- 10,000 yen for special members
- 3,000 yen for regular members
- 2,000 yen for student members
* Donations are included in the membership fees.
Remittance from overseas
US dollar bank account
＜ The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ ＞
- BENEFICIARY’S BANK/ACCOUNTBANK ：
- THE BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ, LTD
- 3－7, KAGURAZAKA, SHINJYUKU-ku, TOKYO 162-0825, JAPAN
- BENEFICIARY’S BRANCH：
- KAGURAZAKA BRANCH
- ACCOUNT NAME：
- Fukushima Children’s Fund
- c/o Mukai residence Tate 2-3-4 409 Shiki City Saitama Pref. 353-0006, JAPAN
- ACCOUNT NUMBER：
- 052 － 0064011
The regulation of Fukushima Children’s Fund
- Official name： Fukushima Children’s Fund（Mirai-no Fukushima Kodomo Kikin）
- Purpose： Publicity and fund-raising for Fukushima nuclear victims
- Membership fees： 10,000 yen for special members, 3,000 yen for regular members, 2,000 yen for student members *
- Executives： F.C.F. has a chief secretary and several organizers. An accountant and an auditor are chosen amongst organizers.
- Each member is to promote their activities independently and creatively.
- Our activities are announced through publicity such as printing, emails, internet.
- The general meeting is held once a year to report about our activity and give the annual financial report.
- c/o Mukai residence
Tate 2-3-4-409 Shiki City, Saitama Pref. 353-0006, Japan
- How to make inquiry：
- E-Mail fromcherno0311@ yahoo.co.jp
- History： F.C.F. was established on June 1st, 2011. (the fiscal year starts on June 1st and ends on May 31st.)
* A part of the membership fee is included in donations.
* The annual management expenditure is to be within 10 percent of the total amount of donations.